[Chat] What to see in Tasmania ?

Kris Howard kris.howard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:25:11 AEDT 2017

I visited Queenstown in November 2014 and did the train ride. In the Spring it doesn't go all the way to Strahan though, so we just did the out and back. I blogged it if you want to judge whether it's with the trip: https://www.web-goddess.org/photo/trip-to-tasmania-november-20-30-2014/13

I'm glad we did it, but TBH there's not much else to do there.

Kris