[Chat] LCA first timers guide

Hannah Thompson thompson.h at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:45:48 AEDT 2017

Handy to have a newbie guide, thanks for sharing :) although one comment
I'd make would be to edit this sentence, from the Conference Wrap-Up
section, because it's a bit off-putting, at least for me. (Even if the
thankyou gifts are gendered it probably doesn't need to be spelt out?)

"The organisers will be thanked, a bunch of flowers will be given to the
females and alcohol to the males. The head organiser usually gets a gift
from the speakers."