[Chat] LCA first timers guide

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Sat Jan 7 13:51:40 AEDT 2017

If you are new to Linux.conf.au then you might want to take a quick look
at the unofficial "Linux.conf.au First Timers Guide". It has some
information about Linux.conf.au that you might not have picked up elsewhere:

http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/2007/0129.html

Thanks to Paul Del for encouraging me to get this uptodate. I'll probably
do a rewrite of the guide/site in 2017 [1], please let me know if you
have any thoughts about changes to the document [2].

[1] Although it was on my 2016 list too
[2] One plan is maintining it on github to ease updates.

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar