[Chat] Unprofessional Delegates Networking Session

Adam Harvey adam at adamharvey.name
Fri Jan 20 07:44:24 AEDT 2017

Thanks to everyone who came to the UnPDNS! It was a beautiful evening
in the park, many sausages and burgers were devoured, and
unprofessional networking took place, including networking both on the
seesaw and with canine unprofessionals.

Not only did we cover our costs, but we made a profit of $136, which
will be donated to the conference charity of Outreachy.

Special thanks to our cooking dream team of Daniel Sobey and Julien
Goodwin, and to David Cottrell for letting us borrow his esky to keep
the food (and some drinks!) cold.

Stay unprofessional!

Adam, unorganiser