[Chat] Unprofessional Delegates Networking Session

Adam Harvey adam at adamharvey.name
Thu Jan 19 09:02:43 AEDT 2017

The UnPDNS is today! If you would like to come eat barbecued food in a
nearby park with awesome people, please sign up on the wiki:
https://linux.conf.au/wiki/conference/unpdns/

Signups close at 3 (so I can go buy food). Please be sure to note if you
have any dietary restrictions!

See you there!

Adam