[Chat] Astronomy BoF - IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Thu Jan 19 12:59:51 AEDT 2017

Thanks Josh, and apologies for the confusion. The mistake was entirely mine.

**Folks, please take note that the bus will be departing from the main
turning circle at the base of the tower outside hotel reception as per
Josh's email below.**

As this is a little further than the charter bus pick-up point, please
allow yourself extra time to get to the pick-up point by 5:20Pm. We leave
at 5:30pm SHARP!

Cheers,

Jessica