[Chat] Lost open hardware board in a small flat white cardboard box (at MQTT workshop, or earlier in the day yesterday)

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Jan 19 10:33:54 AEDT 2017

I somehow managed to lose my beloved iotuz from the miniconf monday.

It looks like this:
https://github.com/CCHS-Melbourne/iotuz-esp32-hardware/wiki/Images/Assembly/IMG_8498.jpg

but it's inside a flat-ish cardboard box, along with a small multimeter.

I know I lost it yesterday, but don't know in which room.

Conf lost and found as well as hotel lost and found do not have it.

I'm hoping one of you picked it up and is wondering who to return it to
:)

But in the meantime, I'm very sad with the loss of this great little
board which I can't buy another one of, if you have it or find it, you
would make me a super happy panda.
You can Email me, or SMS +1 408 702 2271

Thanks a lot,
Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....