[Chat] Automate your home with MQTT (Workshop)

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Jan 18 14:50:38 AEDT 2017

On 2017-01-18T08:50:24, Alastair D'Silva via Chat <chat at lists.lca2017.linux.org.au> wrote:

Hi all,

I just installed the pre-requisites on openSUSE Tumbleweed. mosquitto
was a bit annoying, since it's not part of the regular distribution. But
a community member has already packaged it and it is available from
their repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tobijk:/networking/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/

Is there a way how we can verify/validate whether our install is working
and actually has all pre-requisites working and activated?

The "paho" tool in the checked out repo starts, I hope that's a good
sign.

Regards,
    Lars