[Chat] Key signing BOF

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Jan 17 14:47:25 AEDT 2017

also sprach Daniel Sobey via Chat <chat at lists.lca2017.linux.org.au> [2017-01-17 14:05 +1100]:
> I am planning on asking the organisers really nicely if they can print off
> 20 or more copies of the fingerprints so you should not need your own list.

… if you trust those lists.¹ Note that the level of trust you apply
to this process oozes right into and all over the web of trust by
way of the signatures you are about to publish.

¹) not trying to spell distrust of anyone here, but by not verifying
and printing your own document, you increase the number of ways
I could engineer getting a signature on a fake key from you by
a multitude of ways.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"a compliment is like a kiss through a veil."
                                                      -- victor hugo

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net