[Chat] Key signing BOF

Daniel Sobey dns at dns.id.au
Tue Jan 17 14:05:16 AEDT 2017

Hello Jeremy,

I am planning on asking the organisers really nicely if they can print off
20 or more copies of the fingerprints so you should not need your own list.
if not i'm happy to look around and see what i can.

what you do need to know is your own fingerprint (don't trust the copy that
I will give you) so save that on  your phone so you can read it out on the
day.
You should also bring some photo id and a pen to mark that the keys match
and you trust the key.

I've reserved the first session on Friday in the the wellington room 2 (the
bof room)