[Chat] Automate your home with MQTT (Workshop)

fetwadjieff at amnet.net.au fetwadjieff at amnet.net.au
Sat Jan 14 09:14:49 AEDT 2017

I also had to install npn and make a symlink to get Node-Red working in
Ubuntu Mate
Node-Red now runs for me. Here is the link if it is useful.

cheers Ivan

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26320901/cannot-install-nodejs-usr-bin-env-node-no-such-file-or-directory

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 21:39:39 +1100, Jan Schmidt via Chat wrote:
> On 13/01/17 13:36, Alastair D'Silva via Chat wrote:
>> On Thu, 2017-01-12 at 17:11 +1100, Alastair D'Silva via Chat wrote:
>>
>>> Prerequisites
>>>
>>> You can clone the following git repo, which has the workshop
>>> contents,
>>> prerequisites, and instructions (if you are the type who likes to
>>> read
>>> ahead). I updated the contents today to make things easier to