[Chat] SIM card advice?

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:46:40 AEDT 2017

Martin,

The Woolie's SIM cards appear reasonable value from my experience. They
also use Telstra's network, so coverage is good.

https://mobile.woolworths.com.au/prepaid.html

There are cheaper providers, but judging by the issues with speed/coverage
friends have had I'd steer clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_mobile_virtual_network_operators

Disclaimer: Never used any of them personally + not from Hobart

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'