[Chat] Mobile App?

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Jan 11 08:41:14 AEDT 2017

also sprach Mike Lake via Chat <chat at lists.lca2017.linux.org.au> [2017-01-10 19:01 +1300]:
> Nice that the schedule is there but it's got a few quirks.
> In block view the column width for the rooms on the left is too narrow.
> The timetable view is OK.
> I got the abstracts to appear when I touched a talk but took me ages to
> work out how to clear that box. Not at all obvious on how to use some
> bits of it.

This is all valuable feedback. As someone else already pointed out,
it's Free Software… :)

I've asked Wilmer what to do about bug reports and wishlist items.
Obviously, the easiest is to "just" file pull requests on Github:
  https://github.com/Wilm0r/giggity/pulls

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

drink canada dry! you might not succeed, but it *is* fun trying.

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net