[Chat] Mobile App?

Maksim Lin maks at manichord.com
Tue Jan 10 18:11:31 AEDT 2017

Yes, it's not as "pretty" as last years one but it seems to have all the
functionality required.
And since it's open source we can all make it better, I'll try to
contribute an alternative block layout if I get the chance.

Not sure what you mean about not being able to "clear that box"? If you
mean the details view, it's just the back button which is pretty much the
core Android navigation ux.

Maks.