[Chat] Key signing BOF

Daniel Sobey dns at dns.id.au
Tue Jan 10 13:35:28 AEDT 2017

I am also a CACert assurer and can help fill out the documents if needed.
For those that don't know cacert is a centralized trust system where
people validate proof of identity to each other. see
http://www.cacert.org/ for more details.

I would suggest there is not enough time to do this during the key
signing BOF as we typically use the whole hour. It might make sense to
run this in the next slot after that if the room is free.
Michael, would you like to add a CA Cert BOF session to the wiki and
suggest a time that suites you.