[Chat] linux.conf.au 2017 Childcare registrations close *TOMORROW*

Christopher Neugebauer (linux.conf.au 2017) chair at hobart.lca2017.org
Tue Jan 10 10:50:51 AEDT 2017

Hi there!

Registrations for Childcare at linux.conf.au will close at 12:00
UTC+11 on Wednesday 11 January (that’s tomorrow!)

Thanks to GitHub, we’re running free childcare for conference participants.

If you planning on bringing your children to Hobart when you’re at
linux.conf.au, and need to make use of our childcare facility, please
make sure you register before midday tomorrow.

All of the details -- and a link to the registration form -- are at
https://linux.conf.au/attend/childcare

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Tickets on sale now! https://linux.conf.au/attend