[Chat] Come to CLSx at LCA! Share your ideas now!

VM Brasseur linuxconfau at vmbrasseur.com
Tue Jan 10 08:25:17 AEDT 2017

Greetings, you wonderful humans, you! CLSx is just over a week away! Woooo!

Just a quick reminder that CLSx is collecting unconference topic ideas in advance of the miniconf so we can all start mulling over ideas and collecting our thoughts. Just add your ideas to the wiki page:

https://linux.conf.au/wiki/conference/miniconfs/clsx_at_lca/

If there are any topics which interest you, please add your name in parentheses after the topic so we can start gauging interest.

Don't worry if you don't have ideas now. We'll also be collecting them in the opening session of the miniconf.

And if you're hoping to join us, please add your name to the list at the bottom of the page. :-)

We're looking forward to seeing you all Real Soon Now.

--V