[Chat] Newcomer's venue, early check-in and Sunday transport

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Fri Jan 6 10:24:11 AEDT 2017

Hi Michael,

We haven't confirmed the specifics of everything we'll be doing on
Sunday just yet, but:

- Badge collection will be in the Exhibition Foyer at Wrest Point.
- The Newcomers' Session will be in one of the conference rooms
attached to the Exhibition Foyer
- We are currently confirming whether we can run buses between the Uni
and Wrest Point on the Sunday [0].

We'll have everything confirmed and sent out in e-mails early next week.

--Chris

[0] The walk *down* the hill from the uni to Wrest Point is actually
quite picturesque and enjoyable, and it'd be a shame to miss out on
doing it at least once :)

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --