[Volunteers] Roster

Eloise Ducky little.ducky.tape at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:16:28 AEDT 2017

Hey awesome volunteals!

For those not on AV, here is a handy roster for the week. You might notice
it is not complete yet and that is because currently it is only based on
some preferences, as I haven't been able to get to all of you yet. However
I will be filling it out for the rest of the week over the next two days.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AWSV59XCvog9rjK19SNk6c8FMIbPGr-0fMNGz1gxnI/edit?usp=sharing

If you have preferences for talks on Wednesday through to Friday, please
let me know! I'd love to make sure you still get to see at least some of
the excellent talks on this week :)

Thank you so much for your great work! You're great :D
Ducky