[Chat] Video Update

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Tue Jan 31 06:16:54 AEDT 2017

Just a random statistics for people interested;

 - Since the videos have been uploaded (so in less than 2 weeks) - Roughly
~70k people have viewed 694,889 minutes of video (on YouTube) -- that is 1
year, 117 days!
 - The top most viewed video from LCA is currently "My personal fight
against the modern laptop" by Hamish Coleman -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzmm87oVQ6c

Tim 'mithro' Ansell