[Chat] Hacker Public Radio recordings

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:08:34 AEDT 2017

Hello all,

during the conference I was allowed to record a bunch of interviews (thanks
organisers!) for the community run, open source friendly podcast HPR.

I've now finished publishing all these recordings and they can be found at:

They are available now for listening, but will be airing in the podcast
stream from the fifteenth of February.

I would like to thank every one of my interviewees for their time and
patience, I hope they got something out of the experience.

I'm keen for feedback on any dimension of the interviews. Hacker Public
Radio is always keen for more stories, maybe think about recording a talk
or a discussion at your local user group and upload it :)

I have very vague plans for doing more interviews at pycon.au (and pycon.nz
?)

thanks all,
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.