[Chat] Collecting general feedback about the conference?

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Wed Jan 25 17:09:04 AEDT 2017

joind.in

--
--
Kathy Reid

       email: kathy at kathyreid.id.au
      mobile: 0418 130 636
     twitter: @kathyreid
       video: https://zoom.us/j/3384470933
        blog: http://blog.kathyreid.id.au
    linkedin: https://au.linkedin.com/in/kathyreid
    calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=www.kathyreid.id.au%40gmail.com&ctz=Australia/Sydney
           Ƀ: bitcoin:14pXC2GzccgqcWBnWhDZnu6KNopS824kPE