[Chat] Video Update

Ryan Verner ryan.verner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 16:22:42 AEDT 2017

Some people have asked me where the videos are going up:

https://www.youtube.com/user/linuxconfau2017

http://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/linux.conf.au/2017/

Each video as it hits YouTube is tweeted by @nextdayvideo with the tag
#lca2017

If you're planning on downloading all of them, would encourage you to wait
until they're all finished - some of the existing videos will be replaced
with new edits.