[Chat] Video Update

Ryan Verner ryan.verner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:14:38 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

Most of the videos are done, but as we're about to pack up the van to head
back on the ferry the remaining videos + fixing any existing videos will
likely be held up until later in the week.

There's a bunch of WebM (vp8+theora) encodes now up on the LA mirror.

Feedback is good if you spot a video with issues (email me directly), we're
aware of a few talks that have incorrect edits which we'll resolve and
re-upload.

I will send an email to this list once everything is finished with info.