[Chat] I'm Tomu - A tiny ARM microprocessor which fits *inside* your USB port (for U2F or other tasks)

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Fri Jan 20 16:23:13 AEDT 2017

If you have a Tomu board, please sign up to the announcement mailing list
at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tomu-announce/join

I will try and post some welcome instructions to the list next week. It
will include instructions on how to load the USB bootloader and demo
firmware using a RPi, BusPirate or other ARM JTAG hardware.

In the mean time, please do post to the discussion list at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tomu-discuss/join - join IRC
channel #tomu on Freenode, send pull requests and add stuff to the GitHub
issues and wiki.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell

PS There are about ~10 Tomu boards still available.
PPS There is a small chance we will have a working RPi for programming
right after the conference close in the foyer. Aleksa has been working on
it during the closing.