[Chat] Books recommended in Organisational Change: Challenges in shipping open source firmware

Stewart Smith stewart at flamingspork.com
Fri Jan 20 09:13:07 AEDT 2017

Due to a never before seen bug in pinpoint, my final slide ended up being small text in an Emacs buffer.... Since that may not be ideal, I've blogged the list and sending it here.

All of these are available as Kindle books, but I’m sure you can get 3D copies too:

The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick M. Lencioni

Leading Change by John P. Kotter

Who Says Elephants Can’t Dance? Louis V. Gerstner Jr.

Nonviolent Communication: A language of Life by Marshall B. Rosenberg and Arun Gandhi