[Chat] USB-C & USB-PD lightning talk

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at studio442.com.au
Thu Jan 19 15:31:57 AEDT 2017

My USB-C & USB-PD lighting talk at the hardware miniconf was a little
abbreviated, and I've been getting a few questions about it.

The slide deck is downloadable at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3239420/USB-C%20%26%20USB-PD.pdf

I'll likely be ordering another batch of the USB-C Thinkpad adapters in
the next few weeks once I fix the connector footprint issue. If anyone
is interested in one of those, and/or wants to have a chat about how
USB-C & USB-PD might apply to their design please drop me a line.

A proper write-up of the project for my blog will hopefully be done next
week.