[Chat] Running BoF - Day 5, Friday morning - Easy with some sandy bay beach running

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Jan 19 15:31:15 AEDT 2017

All

So tomorrow to finsih the beach showing off the pretty area we are
conferencing in and to hope a few more people join in the morning run fun.
Lets run along the sand around the point of the Sandy Bay sailing club.

Normal start point at the bottom of the hill at Residences (College Rd,
French St) at 6am. Head down through the uni to Sandy Bay Rd, past Wrest
Point at 6:15am if anyone down that way was to join us and keep heading
along Sandy Bay rd until the lane that takes us to the beach after the first
20 or so houses. Run along the beach around the point into some of the
parks.

Probably turn around and ocme back that way as beaches are flat and have
pretty views.

Back past Wrest point on the return (likely only 4km return from Wrest point
at that point) and then make our way back up the hill for those returning to
the colleges.

Hopefully get a good turn out and enjoy the morning (and if the rain waits
to settle in until after we are done all the bettter).

Fun will be had and all that.

See all you runner types there, pace is inclusive to all who want to get out
and enjoy the morning with us.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
this vague little smile is my all-purpose expression