[Chat] Escape room post conference bof

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Thu Jan 19 13:40:16 AEDT 2017

I'd really love to, but I'm flying out Saturday morning, and they weren't taking bookings during the conference :(

If anyone is exploring elsewhere in .AU part of their LCA trip, here's a shameless plug for my wife & I's blog, which reviews a number of escape rooms (mostly Canberra & Sydney):
https://escaperoomexplorers.wordpress.com