[Chat] Shuttle on Saturaday from UTas

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue Jan 17 12:41:56 AEDT 2017

Hi Shane,

Unfortunately no conference buses will be running on Saturday. The
airporter[0] can pick up from Nelson road which is at the bottom of the
college road. Otherwise I'd suggest you use the wiki to pool a taxi
which is roughly cheaper than the airporter if you can get 3 or more people.

Cheers,
Josh

[0] http://www.tasredline.com.au/index.php/airport-shuttles/