[Chat] Fwd: Martial Arts BoF

Pia Waugh pia.waugh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:25:39 AEDT 2017

Hi all,

We haven't done this for a few years, but if you do, or are interested in
Martial Arts, please come along to share and learn.

This BoF is to share knowledge and skills about our Martial Arts
traditions. It will be a safe space, where everyone's contributions will be
welcome, irregardless of how long you've been training, or which martial
tradition you harken from.

Please come willing to share about your martial art:

   - Where it comes from
   - Something about it's (perhaps it's philosophy, or particular approach)
   - Something about your journey with your Art
   - (If you're willing) a demo, or a practice we can see/participate in

https://linux.conf.au/wiki/conference/birds_of_a_feather_
sessions/martial_arts_bof/

When we have done this in previous years, we have had a healthy mix of
different arts and all learned a lot, so hopefully a few can come along :)
We'll figure out a venue in the coming day or two.

Cheers,
Pia