[Chat] Hacker Public Radio interviews

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:03:47 AEDT 2017

Hello all,

Hacker Public Radio is a community run podcast, anyone can upload
recordings and have them published as a show. All the recordings are
Creative Commons licensed. The remit of the show is 'anything interesting
to hackers' which covers a lot of things.

I've set up a big silver microphone on the desk near the coffee stall, if
anyone is up for a chat at any time to talk about their linux.conf.au
experiences I'd like to record a few interviews this week :)

I may shout you a drink...
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.