[Chat] Common room at University?

Stephen Edmonds linux.conf.au at popcorn.cx
Mon Jan 16 07:45:10 AEDT 2017

I'm in Barrett (uphill from reception) and on the lower floor is a common
room with a TV, couches and pool table. Half a floor up is another common
room. I had a brief walk around last night and didn't see a similar room in
the other buildings. Outside the room with the pool table is a seating area
and BBQs.

I did find a conference room, a shared room and a big kitchen in the
building to the west. My card let me in, but I don't know if we are
supposed to use it...