[Chat] Food Truck Sunday

Peter Lawler relwalretep at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 11:22:29 AEDT 2017

Hi!
I've you're arriving in Hobart on Sunday and are looking for a bite to
eat, there's a venue where a number of our food trucks assemble and sell
their wares.

The venue is known as Red Square, but may not turn up on your maps. It's
next door to Hobart Brewing Company at Macquarie Wharf, 14 Evans Street
(yes, a bit of a hike from the venue but if you're up for the walk into
the city, it's not that much further really).

Food truck Sunday goes, from memory, about 10AM to 4PM or thereabouts.
My personal favourite of all the vans in Hobart, although no guarantees
it'll be there, is the Kombi Keg - a VW Kombi van that well yes I think
you can probably guess the rest.

Anyway, thought I'd mention Food Truck Sunday on the list as it'll
probably be the best opportunity to sample the closest to what Hobart
has to 'street food' during your stay.

Cheers,

Pete.