[Chat] Join us as session staff!

Christopher Neugebauer (linux.conf.au 2017) chair at hobart.lca2017.org
Thu Jan 12 17:08:37 AEDT 2017

Hello there!

The linux.conf.au 2017 schedule is now online (https://linux.conf.au/, and
you might notice a funny line of text on some of the talks from
Wednesday-Friday:

[image: Inline images 1]

It says "Volunteer". If you click on it, you can sign up to be a "Session
Chair".

Session chairing is a small but very important volunteer role, where you
introduce presenters, keep presentations to time, and help facilitate Q&A
alongside one of our registered volunteers.

Each "Session" goes for two talks in the same room, between two breaks.
You'll get to see the entirety of the two talks that you sign up to chair.

If you've any questions about this, feel free to send me an e-mail,
otherwise, go forth and sign up for sessions!

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Tickets on sale now! https://linux.conf.au/attend