[Chat] Mobile App?

Maksim Lin maks at manichord.com
Tue Jan 10 14:01:26 AEDT 2017

I should have added the commit is:
https://github.com/Wilm0r/giggity/commit/009ae42914e0ed5de7a3961b1d3a7d5bdb6419a6
and its already propagated out to Google Play, don't think its updated
on F-droid yet.

Having a quick play with it, I really like it! (though it would be
nice to be able to switch x-y axis for rooms/times)

Especially given its GPL2 (unlike a previous LCA app) it would be good
to promote this more widely to attendees - perhaps it could be added
to the conference wiki though I'm not sure where - would it make sense
as a subsection on:
https://www.linux.conf.au/wiki/information_for_delegates/ ?

Maks.
----
Maksim Lin -- Freelance Android Developer
www.manichord.com