[Chat] Want university accommodation?

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Mon Jan 9 16:09:13 AEDT 2017

Hey Russell,

Whoops! We understand these things can happen though.

We can process a refund for you instead and allow whoever else may want
a room to purchase it through the system which will assist with our
tracking and inventory. If you could please send your invoice number and
details to team at hobart.lca2017.org we can take it from there.

Anybody else looking for a room can add one to their registration via
the website https://linux.conf.au

Cheers,
Josh