[Chat] What to see in Tasmania ?

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun Jan 8 13:35:56 AEDT 2017

On Sun, Jan 08, 2017 at 01:00:01PM +1100, Peter Lawler via Chat wrote:

> On 08/01/17 08:56, Christopher Neugebauer wrote:
>

> > Looking at your entire itinerary Marc, you're being *very* brave with
> > the amount of driving you're planning on doing around the West Coast
> <snip>
> > --Chris
> >
> Legend has it that the roads out that way are disturbingly difficult to
> drive because they're littered with the bodies of vehicles abandoned by
> tourists trying to do too much in their allocated time...

Haha, guilty as charged. I'm a crazy traveller, I'll sleep and relax
when I'm dead ;)

Here's how to do NZ in 29 days (I'm not counting the 5 days for LCA
2015): http://marc.merlins.org/perso/nz2015/links.html
(well, that also included 3 days diving in a liveaboard and 3 days
backpacking, so it's really NZ in 23 days)

That said, I'll make no attempt at saying that one can "do" Tasmania in
a week. Clearly, you can only see some highlights in that amount of
time.

Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....