[Chat] complete printable schedule

David Go davidgo at ipayroll.co.nz
Thu Jan 5 09:05:24 AEDT 2017

What I did is not great, but works well enough for my planning purposes.  I
simply copy and pasted each days events into a separate worksheet in Gnumeric
and told it to print each worksheet.

Attached is my very crude effort if anyone cares or wants to improve on it.

Cheers,
David Go

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 07:43:31 +1100, Karl Goetz wrote
> Hi,
> Is there a copy of the schedule with all 5 days that can be printed
> or does it need to be done day by day? if the latter, is there a way
> to print without all the header/footer cruft?
>
> Thanks,
> kk

David Go
Infrastructure Engineer
iPayroll Ltd

Phone  +64 9 377 1517 ext 7930
Mobile +64 21 889 809
Fax    +64 9 377 1529

Main Phone +64 9 377 1517   Fax +64 9 377 1529   Website  www.ipayroll.co.nz
Address  iPayroll Ltd, Level 6, 38 Whitaker Place, Grafton, Auckland, NZ