[Chat] DKIM signatures

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Jan 3 12:33:01 AEDT 2017

On Tuesday, 3 January 2017 7:17:07 AM AEDT Scott Bragg wrote:
> The Admin team just restarted mailman and added the REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS
> = Yes line to the config.
>
> As such I've turned off the "Munge From" and "from_as_list" options that
> someone was complaining about. So keep an eye on your list traffic and
> I'll keep an eye on the bounces.

Removing DKIM headers on it's own does nothing for systems that use DMARC etc.
All it does is permit the previous change (that you have now reverted) to work
correctly.

Please prioritise allowing mail to/from major providers like Yahoo and Gmail
to traverse the list over someone complaining.

Also when will the list archives be working?  As long as we have DKIM issues
we need the archives to allow people to see the mail that they are missing.

Finally did you increase the number of bounces before people get unsubscribed?