[Chat] Uber in Hobart/Tasmania

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Tue Jan 3 12:23:19 AEDT 2017

GoCatch is an alternative that works quite relaibly -- it's an app for
hailing regular or large (van) taxis -- and I've had success with it
most times I've used it in Hobart, except at the airport.

The credit card payment surcharges (5%) are cheaper than Cabcharge's too (11%).

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gocatchapp.goCatch&hl=en
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gocatch-taxi-rideshare/id444439909?mt=8

SHAMELESS SHILLING FOLLOWS:

And if you use the referral code BYPLW when you register, you'll get
$15 credit off your first trip (disclosure: I receive a $10 credit
too).

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer